The Apahida necropolis is an archeological site in Apahida, Romania. Two graves have been discovered here, and a third one may have existed. One of the graves was discovered in 1889, and its artifacts are in Budapest. The second was unearthed in 1968, 300 m from the first, during an excavation for the installation of concrete poles. Its grave goods are now on display in the National Museum of Romanian History. The second grave dates to c. 475 and was presumably the tomb of a Gepid king, based on the inscription on a gold ring called Omharus.