The Apalachicola Fort Site is an archaeological site near Holy Trinity, Alabama, United States. Spain established a wattle and daub blockhouse here on the Chattahoochee River in 1690, in an unsuccessful attempt to maintain influence among the Lower Creek Indians. It was abandoned after about one year of use. The site was rediscovered in 1956, and has been investigated by archaeologists. The site is owned by the county, and is not open to the public. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1964.